Manage the Migration to USB Type C
The Cable Myckuu USB 2.0 to Type C cable provides a convenient connection between legacy computers and the newest releases of smartphones and tables with Type-C. It connects computers with a USB Type A port (USB 2.0 or 3.0) to newer smartphones and tablets with the small form factor Type C connector.
Myckuu USB Type C Cable with Reversible Connector
Special reversible USB A to USB C Male user-friendly design helps you plug and unplug easily without checking for the connector orientation
The combination of sturdy construction with a flexible jacket and USB connectors with molded strain relief provides a cable with reliable performance and long life.
USB Type C Cable Compatibility List (Partial List)
– 2015 Apple new MacBook with 12″ Retina Display
– 2015 Google Chromebook Pixel
– HP Pavilion x2
– Nokia N1
– Lenovo Zuk Z1
– Samsung Galaxy Note 7
– OnePlus 3
– HTC 10
– Moto Z / Moto Z Force
– Google Pixel C
– ASUS Z580C tablet
– Other Type-c devices
– Host Computer/Charger Connector: USB 2.0 Type-A male
– Client Smartphone/Tablet Connector: USB 2.0 Type-C male
– Supports USB Fast Charging 5V 2.4A
- Special Reversible Type C to USB A Male user-friendly design helps you to insert the connector in a right way all the time.
- Built-in a value of 56 Kohm resistor support 2.4A charging for 2015 MacBook and Google Chromebook Pixel with a wall charger, car charger or power bank with USB, and other devices with USB C.
- High-Speed USB2.0 transfer data rate up to 480Mbps. 1.8M long, which is long enough to snake around the back of your standing desk to your PC on the floor and charge your phone.
- Flexible USB Type C to Type A cable with sturdy construction has connectors with molded strain relief for frequent unplugging and durability; Robust USB Type-C connector clicks into place for a snug and secure connection
- What You Get: Myckuu USB-C to USB-A Cable,welcome guide,Lifetime warranty and friendly, easy-to-reach customer service.