Motorola Droid Maxx 2 smartphone was launched in October 2015. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 403 pixels per inch. The Motorola Droid Maxx 2 is powered by 1.7GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Motorola Droid Maxx 2 packs a 21-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The Motorola Droid Maxx 2 runs Android 5.1.1 and is powered by a 3630mAh non removable battery. It measures 148.00 x 75.00 x 10.90 (height x width x thickness). The Motorola Droid Maxx 2 is a single SIM (GSM + CDMA) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified by the manufacturer or by a third-party refurbisher to look and work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, reconditioning and repackaging. The product ships with relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day supplier warranty, and may arrive in a generic white or brown box.
- Display: 5.5″ 1080p Full HD, 403 ppi, Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
- Operating System: Android
- Processor: 1.7GHz Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 615 Octa-core CPU, Adreno 405 @ 550 MHz GPU
- Storage: 16GB, Expandable Memory: Supports up to 128GB microSD Card (sold separately)