The Honor 8: Beautiful Design, Top-Flight specs, Game-changing camera technology, and maximum power. Honor 8 – Eyes to the World. The innovative bionic 12MP dual lenses of the Honor 8 are your eyes to the world. One lens allows for rich color and the other lens is monochrome to give you more light and increased sharpness. Together they help you capture crisper, more detailed photos day and night. Plus, the fusion focus technology of laser, depth, and contrast helps you take the best pictures – even under the most challenging conditions. The premium, slick body of the Honor 8 is made with heavy dual glass – front and back. Its aluminum alloy, 15-layer craftsmanship, and light-catching glass finish makes you stand out from the crowd. Supported by Smart Power 4.0, The Honor 8 has maximum long-lasting battery life that lasts all day and fast-charging technology to reach 47% power in just 30 minutes. So when you’re out there changing the world, Honor 8 has you covered – with up to 10 hours of nonstop video playback and a speedy recharge.
- 5.2-inch IPS TFT LCD FHD Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 1920 pixel resolution (~428ppi pixel density)
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow, Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 950, Processor: Octa-Core (Quad-Core 2.3 GHz Cortex-A72 + Quad-Core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53), GPU: Mali-T880 MP4
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 4GB RAM – microSD up to 256GB
- Dual 12 Megapixel Camera with f/2.2, laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, 1.25 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama + 8 Megapixel Camera with f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash; Video Capture: 1080p @ 30fps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-Band, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot; Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE; GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/BDS (Market Dependant); NFC: Yes; Infrared Port: Yes; Radio: No; USB: Type-C 1.0 Reversible Connector