ASUS, ZenFone Zoom Black 5.5″ TFT LED Backlight (400nits) FHD IPS (1080*1920) (403ppi), Gorilla Class 3 Intel Atom Quad Core Z3580 (2.3GHz), PowerVR G6430, with OpenGL 3.0 support “GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)WCDMA: Band 850/900/1700/1900/2100 FDD-LTE Band 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/17/20″ SIM Card, Micro SIM Android Lollipop 5.0 4GB LPDDR3 64GB; Micro SD Card slot support up to 64GB”Integrated 802.11AC Bluetooth V4.0 ( EDR + A2DP )/ Bluetooth Apt-X codec NFC” GPS, AGPS, GLONASS 5MP Wide Angle Camera (Front) & 13MP (Rear) Troubleshoot Steps: Micro-SD card needs to be formatted to FAT32 file system for optimized Android system file detection. If so, then please make sure the firmware is updated to WW_18.104.22.168 – 2016/04/7 under Apps – Settings – System Updates – Check Update for full stability and compatibility with more Micro-SD cards. Verify only an Asus adaptor and cable is being used. We found that using 3rd party cables do not provide the correct wattage @ 9v/2amps – 18Watts. Perform a hardware reset
- World’s thinnest 3X optical-zoom smartphone with an innovative10-element HOYA lens arrangement for crisp detail – and up to 12x total magnification.
- 5.5-inch IPS full HD display (Gorilla Glass 4); 13MP rear 3X optical camera and 5MP front camera.
- 64-bit Intel 2.3GHz Quad Core processor with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. ZenEar and matching leather strap included
- Compatible with GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile and cellular network providers utilizing GSM network such as: Straight Talk, Walmart Family Mobile, MetroPCS, Simple Mobile, Brightspot, Net10, h20 Wireless, and Cricket Wireless.
- GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz), UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz), LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 17, 20).
- Model ZX551ML-23-4G64G-BK; compatible with Micro SIM Cards