A marvel of craftsmanship and engineering that combines the beauty of Zen, sharp vision, dual SIM dual standby, and a seamless and intuitive UI, designed to be your best companion. Zen, the ultimate balance of beauty and strength Zen means a balance of beauty and strength. It is also an introduction to new values that enhance the user experience in an entirely new way, custom-built for a dawning era of more active where lifestyle, technology, and thought are one. The ZenFone Go exemplifies the perfect harmony of simplicity and sophistication with effortless elegance and detailed craftsmanship. Ergonomic arc design with intuitive rear controls When designing the ZenFone Go, we started with you in mind. As a result, ZenFone Go has a highly-intuitive control layout, incorporating a physical rear key as part of the new ergonomic arc design. Snapping selfies, adjusting the volume and retracing your steps now feels completely natural, regardless of whether you are right- or left-handed. The elegant new shape feels secure and extremely comfortable to hold. See what others can’t see Through a combination of PixelMaster’s pixel-merging technology, which joins four adjacent pixels to form as one, and advanced image-processing algorithms, ZenFone Go’s Low Light mode increases light sensitivity by up to 400%. It also enhances noise reduction and boosts color contrast for clear and bright low-light shots with no need for flash.
- International model phone, will work with Most GSM SIM cards in U.S. and world Including AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Etc. Does not have US warranty. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost.
- Dual SIM GSM 3G UTMS: 850/900/1900/2100 2G: 850/900/1800/1900
- Quad Core Qualcomm® MSM8212 1.2GHZ / 8GB Storage (5.6GB User) / 1GB RAM
- 4.5inches, FWVGA 480 x 854 , 5MP Rear Flash Camera + 2MP Rear Camera
- Both micro SIM card slots support 3G WCDMA network band. But only one micro SIM card can connect to 3G WCDMA service at a time.